Friday, February 4, 2011

I HEART Decorating! Do you?

Hi guys, I have fallen a little behind in the blogging world. Uhoh. Not good. I guess it was because I thought blogs were really about uploading as many BEAUTIFUL pictures as a fancy blogger could do. I am a decorating junkie, FYI! I follow so many design blogs that I found it hard to compete with the fancy layouts, photos, topics, advertising, oh, and the creativity. My oh my, how can I possibly do that? Also, I couldn't decide on any fun topics, until I found myself doing my daily cruising that I absolutely love, love, love to do on a regular basis. I thought it would be interesting to "debut" one each week for you all, in order of my favorites, of course! Maybe, you will love them too! The first one being, Design Sponge. One thing, you might notice is the ladies blog about many, many things BESIDES DECORATING, which I have a love-hate relationship with! Sometimes, I just want them to "gimme more, gimme more" of their before&afters. Although, I just recently clicked on the about page and saw all seventeen of the ladies biographies. Did I say seventeen? Yes, I did. Each one lives in a different part of the United States and contributes individually to the blog. How cool is that? Another cool fact? If you have a finished before&after idea or recently did a remodel of a room or space, take pictures and email them! You can be featured on their blog! It is a VERY big deal, ladies and gentlemen. Design Sponge is one of the top blogs in the world. Google it or you can use my reference, from pad style. Btyl8r.

No comments:

Post a Comment