Friday, February 18, 2011

Grammys 2011

Did you guys watch the Grammys? I did. The most memorable moments of the night? Lady GaGa, Eminem, Dr.Dre, & Skylar Grey, and oh how badly did Rihanna sing? Raise your hand if you thought Lady GaGa was going to show up in some weird outfit like always? Me too! NO, she showed up in an egg. No joke! She was debuting her new song "Born This Way" and wanted to "return to the womb" to give her little monsters (a.k.a her fans) the best performance ever! Currently, there is a debate that her new song sounds a lot like Madonna's "Express Yourself".. What do you think? I agree. Uhoh. Also, GaGa beat out Justin Bieber for Best Pop Vocal Album. Thank goodness! I don't have Bieber Fever! He is the new Miley Cyrus, in my opinion. I loved Eminem's new "I Need a Doctor" song! However, I wished everyone could have seen Skylar Grey's face! The stage was SO dark. A pity! How could I forget? Katy Perry showed off her amazing wedding photos during her performance! I wish I could get married in India! Lucky girl. BTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment